Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Upcoming Activites

We have just revised out schedule for activities and daily themes, and I'm posting it here for easy access.

Wednesday March 18th: Grovel to your loved ones day. This is a nice opportunity to make nice to those that allow you to live. Have a spouse? They let you live, so grovel. Groveling improves family unity and allows your little darthlings to know who really is in charge (probably the one who is not reading this).

  • 7:00 - Chorus does chorus line practice (yes, they can really move in those stormtrooper uniforms)
  • Concurrent with the Chorus practice is child care, they will be washing my Tie Fighter.

Thursday March 19th: Grovel to the Rev. day.

  • I accept Imperial credits, gold, jewels and baked goods (NO COCONUT PLEASE)
  • No activities are planned - just think about me all day - and bring me stuff.

Friday March 20th: 7:00 -Youth Raid and Dance afterward. They will be storming a rebel strong hold, and afterward, a dance will be held on the deceased rebel scum. An Ewok percussion unit will be providing the music.

Saturday March 21st: Church Pot Luck!!! I know you are all bringing something (you'd better be, I know where you go to church - don't make me get all Sith on you!). If you have not been contacted about something specific to bring, it is broken down to this by last name:

  • A-N; Some sort of meat, cooked preferably. Mynocks are not edible, unless they have been marinated overnight before cooking, so think ahead).
  • N-T; Desserts (no Wookie-Cookies, unless they are made with real wookie).
  • U-Z; I don't think there is anyone in this category, so just bring, um, rolls. Yeah, we all like rolls, or salad. Or cash, yeah - uh you guys have to pay to get in. I'm looking at you Udzark Uzkazakstan!

Sunday March 22nd: Church. We will be meeting at 12:00, and there is children's programing provided, which we call Primarily-Evil. Boy do I feel sorry for the nursery workers - since they are raising the next generation of evil, at such a tender age.

3-4 yrs are in the "Photons" They sing "Rev Darth wants me for a Pho - ton"
4-5 yrs are "Death Stars" (watch out for their exhaust ports)
5-6 yrs are "Star Destroyers"
6-7 yrs are "Super Star Destroyers"
7-8 yrs "CTS As" Choose the Sith
8-9 yrs "CTS Bs" Choose the Sith
9-10 yrs "Valiant to the ends" They sing "My Lord needs Val - iant Min-ions"
10-11 yrs are "Apprentices"
11-12 yrs are in "Lazers" for boys and "Merry Miss-chief Makers" for girls

Any older, and they should be in my militia, and attending sunday school, like a good little drone.

Rev Darth

No comments:

Post a Comment