Thursday, March 19, 2009

Important Issues for Safety

I know that many of you have to travel several light years to attend our little congregation. I wanted to bring up a very important issue for all of you travelers: Metal Fatigue. How many times have we gotten into our space cruisers and not done our pre-flight check of the exterior of our space craft? I know that I'm guilty of this all the time. We just sashay into our ship, flip on the astro navigator and fire up the hyperdrive without thinking "what if my shields failed, and my outer hull couldn't handle the pressure?" I had a friend who lately had a minor power fluctuation in his power grid, and then was imploded to the size of a grape. You might ask how I came by this knowledge, since I obviously wasn't with him? That's obvious for any good member of my congregation - I'm the one that caused the power fluctuation. You have to keep your friends on their toes, I find constant exposure to danger and an understanding of how fleeting their lives are helps keep them humble - especially if you are the source of the danger. Anyway - what was a minor prank ended in death due to metal fatigue - alright, maybe I caused the metal fatigue also, photon torpedoes have been known to do that. But, I digress - please check for metal fatigue, just be careful that there isn't anyone around that can kick the jack out while you are under your spacecraft.

Rev Darth

No comments:

Post a Comment