Monday, March 30, 2009

More on the Undead thing

Usually, I try to avoid other forms of evil other than Sith-hood, but last post, I mentioned undead. (It's hard not to when you have to see the Emperor's face every day - eww eww eww, get some lotion, or botox, maybe a bag? something). I recently found a great video that is good for all of you to see, especially if some of you are thinking about going into Zombie Negotiation, or any sort of legal field (since you will be working with the undead - and have to know how to speak their language). The best thing to realize is that they don't think of anything other than "B R A I N S" - and their idea of compromise is "you'll let us in and eat your brains." Not exactly the brightest bunch of evil, so I try not to associate with them (with the obvious exception of the Emperor) * rimshot. Anyways, what happens if a vegetarian becomes a zombie - since they don't want to eat anything "with a face?" Seems like that would be one hungry Zombie. Well, this is the last undead post for a while - since I'm almost over the flu. May all you "Knights" be "Alive" - haha, I kill me.

Rev Darth

5 comments:

  1. Stay the hell away from my brains zombie bastards!!! I'm pretty sure my insurance doesn't cover eaten by frickin Zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd be surprised at how many insurance policies DO actually have a rider in them for being eaten by zombies. Oh, and Hi Lars :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rimshot? Rimshot?????? Do you have a death wish (for yourself, not for others, as of course you do...). Aren't you concerned that some evil entity wanting to usurp your position will squeal to the emperor?

    Anyway, I seem to remember someone, (who shall remain nameless - but rhymes with spader)who has to wear a mask......and NOT he tries to convince everyone, to enable him to breathe! Talk about a double bagger, I that why you also sometimes wear a hood on your cape?????

    Ya know, the lot of a zombie isn't all milk and cookies (or brains and yeewwkies). What if you are really hungry and all you can find is a bunch of airheads? Or is that their "die-t" food? If they are really hungry, do they have to eat someone two-faced? Or what if they want to eat a man, but his brain is in his pants? Or what if she is a reeeeaaaalllly ugly woman - are they eating out of a doggie bag?

    Just a few of the things I wonder about, as I wander about.... Llama

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot understand anything in the last comment. Use the Force-Spellcheck and the Force-grammar!

    ReplyDelete