Monday, March 23, 2009

The Flu is as powerful as the dark side

You may have noticed my absence - of course you did, your very pitiful lives revolve around my magnificence. For those of you who are less than aware - those of you who are in the front lines of my storm-trooper corp, and who would wear red shirts if you were in another franchise that I must not name (though it rhymes with Tar Wreck - now really, is that an entertaining sounding franchise, I think not!). I have recently been battling with an arch nemesis that is greater than Yoda, the Emperor, and Captain Gurk combined (rhyming again, sorry, can't get it out of my system, must be a side effect of the flu). That's right, it is the mythical, devious "FLU." (which stands for Fast, lethal and Ugggggggg - Uggggggg being how you feel after the first two have gotten done with your lifeless corpse). It was really bad because of my asthma - and yes, I know you know I have asthma, you can hear it when I breathe through my darn mask. You'd think that mask could filter out some of those flu bugs - but nooooo (I wonder if I can get a Hepa filter for it). Bah, that's what I get for buying it used on I-Bay. May the force be with you - the bad side, that is, and may the midi-clorians have better luck fighting those flu germs.

Rev Darth

1 comment:

  1. are baby midi-clorians called mini-clorians?

    ReplyDelete