Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Church Signs


Someone, who will remain unnamed (but I'm looking at you Udzark Uzkazakstan) has complained that some of the messages on our church board is insensitive to certain ethnic species, including a hatred towards Wookies. I have prepared a statement to address these concerns:

*ha- Ummg (clearing my throat)

I have not, nor will I ever condone the possibility of allowing Wookies to hold positions in the church, however they are welcome to attend, if they are willing to take all the public hazing and small spikey objects I can throw at them from the podium. The presence of Wookies does not bother me, it's their existence and their ties to the rebellion that has me irked. For badness's sake, they helped Yoda escape! What a bunch of furry lil' traitors, they're big and furry, they should be mean and on our side, but nooooo, they're good in general. Bah! Show me some mean, onery Wookies, and I'll show you a perfect minion/bodyguard. But, if they can be turned, a great ally they would make, so make it so, invite your Wookie neighbors, but don't come crying to me if they get something pointy sticking our of their heads cause it was flung from the podium.

Your Benevolant Overlord,
Rev Darth




P.S. This week's sign is dedicated to Udzark Uzkazakstan.

1 comment: