Monday, August 10, 2009

Side of Ewok

While on the theme of entrepreneurs, I would be remiss if I didn't mention one of my minions who advanced from sous chef to managing his own restaurant. He graduated from my evil culinary school, before I started First Imperialist. I may have to do a post later talking about the evils involved with cooking (you already know my stance on poisoned pastries).

He made the best sauces by the way, and could make anything into a feast. Right now, his restaurant is including a free side with dinner: a head of Ewok.


This is a real boon to his business - people flock from systems away to try this delicacy. It's a delicacy because no one wants to fly to Endor, traipse about a jungle moon, hunt down a feral midget wookie, just to take his head, and bake it (I can't tell you what else he does to the head, but it's delicious, anyways - it's a trade secret).

It is very delicious, if you don't mind picking ewok hair out of your food.... and you thought that the chilled monkey brains in Indiana Jones looked good?! Hah - just wait till you screw off the skull from an Ewok - Mmmmmm. It makes what's left of my mouth water just thinking about it. Don't believe me? I find your lack of faith annoying.

If you do not have hyperspace technology, I suggest you just keep this on your "places I'd like to visit before I die" list, right up there with Disney World or the Dunes of Sarlac. He might have a different special in place by the time you get there, but there are lots of semi-sentient races in our universe that tastes great with gravy.

Darth Rev

No comments:

Post a Comment