Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Marketing Idea - Who doesn't like toast?


First of all - Who doesn't like toast, but it's even better when you can start the day off with a bit of evil in bread form! Start you day off by eating my head burned into toast - hmmm, maybe I didn't think this one out so well.

The toaster works on regular electricity - but uses midichlorians to make the design. You know what's on the other side of the toast? ... The backside of my helmet!!! Hahaha, I thought that would be funny. No? well, who asked you then? Bah. Well, keep putting money in the collection plate, that way I can finance these great ideas. Come to think of it, the back of my helmet does kinda look like a burned smudge all over the bread. Guess I'm just not as smart as the other entrepreneurs, just wait till you see Lando's.

Maybe I need a catchy slogan to go along with my toaster. Maybe something like:

  • It's the dark side - in bread form
  • Start your day off by eating a sith head
  • No day is complete without gazing upon the image of Darth Rev
  • It's like instant sacrament from the toaster!
  • This toast boosts your midichlorian count
  • That's not burnt toast - that's just some evil on it

Of course I need to put a disclaimer on it:

  • Not available on alliance planets
  • Not all claims have been verified by the FDA
  • The FDA has no way of measuring "evil," though it can tell you how many calories are in Tofu
  • The Empire is not responsible for your burnt toast
  • Don't leave the bread in too long, stupid.
  • There is no "light" setting on purpose! Just dark or darker toast, it's an evil thing.
  • Evil Toast may be hazardous to small pets and Ewoks
Have an unpleasant day, and may all your stuffed animals turn evil and try to revolt - then you can show them the true power of the dark side! Just make one of your minions clean up the batting afterwards.

Darth Rev

No comments:

Post a Comment