Sunday, May 10, 2009

Really should put hyper-drives on Tie-Fighters

I apologize to my loyal readers for being gone so long, unfortunately one of my jobs (overseeing the building of a Death Star) ended abruptly, and I've had a tough time lately. I have been riding around in my personal Tie Fighter for a couple of weeks after the explosion, trying to find a signal. Han sucks - I hope his hot rod death trap has a problem with it's navi-computer and he flys right into an asteroid (or that his hyperdrive will go out next to one of my Star Destroyers).

Apparently, I'm getting to be some sort of celebrity, because as soon as I get back - there's a You-Tube video of my escapades, which I'm embedding here for you.

Darth Rev.

2 comments:

  1. these videos are marvelous - how do you get them, or do them, whichever it is? Isn't the death star covcered by insurance? It should be, if you have basic star coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I noticed that you get a lot of anonymous comments. Gotta make you feel good that there are people that are THAT afraid of you.

    ReplyDelete