Monday, May 18, 2009

Q & A

That's right, Rev D has a Q and A portion to the blog now. Since each and every one of you have sent in dozens and dozens of questions on a daily basis, I thought that I would attempt to answer some of them here. Not all have to do with the First Imperialist, but that is fine, I will field ANY question that is clean. Feel free to e-mail any questions you have, or post the question in the comments, and I will get to them. Just remember that I have hundreds, thousands of questions coming in every day, so I may not get to yours immediately. Just kidding, I haven't even gotten any questions, and I'll probably just make them all up :)

Question 1 is from a Daniel Barker in MN. He writes: "I love the shine on your dome, how to you get it so glossy?"

Answer: Thank you for noticing, I actually take great pride in my shiny helmet. I use turtle wax and a random-orbit buffer in my garage/space port.


Question 2 is from Anonymous in RI. "Have you ever had a pet? Do you have one now?"

Answer: Yes, yes I have. Oh, you probably want more than that. Well, it was a dog after my own heart. No, I do not have one now, I lost him when the first Death Star blew up. His name was Dog'th Vader. He loved gnawing on storm trooper armor and eating Purina Ewok Bits. I miss him, but I wonder if I'd be more of a cat person now.


Question 3 is from Debbie in ND. "Do you ever get tired of sharing power with the Emperor?"

Answer: Bad question. Did you know that he is one of my readers? So "NO," definitely not. Besides, he lets me blow junk up all the time. It's really a good job - strike fear into the hearts of others, hunt jedi (practice my fencing), and blow stuff up - it really is a great job for a guy like me (evil, who likes fencing and blowing stuff up).


Question 4 is from Gordon in UT. He writes; "I understand that you have a hard time getting along with Wookies, has there ever been a Sith Wookie?"

Answer: Yes, but he wasn't that good of a Sith. He was really into the "Save the planet" stuff. This was several hundred years ago, and some of the details might be a little distorted over time. Thank goodness - er, um, badness for those Holocrons. Anyway, he was named Darth Syyrvek. He apparently was difficult to understand, because "Plant the bomb from my ship" and "Plant a bomb on my ship" apparently sound VERY similar in Shyriiwook (the Wookie's language). After that little linguistic miscommunication, his apprentice became a master, and inherited all of Syyrvek's possessions.


May the Force be with you - the evil side of it, of course.

Darth Rev.

No comments:

Post a Comment